The Urrobi Campsite is set in the heart of the woodlands in Navarre, in the middle of the Camino de Santiago and just 20 minutes from the Irati Forest, offering a wide range of possibilities to relax and enjoy the countryside, yet at a top quality campsite with all modern conveniences and certified quality control in accordance with the requirements of the UNE 184001: 2007 Standard for Campings.
- 2nd category campsite (***)
- Surface area of 56,000 m2
- 800 places at tents and caravans.
- Holiday lodges with a total sleeping capacity of 60.
- 42 beds in dormitory-style bedrooms.
- Free Wi-FI access throughout the site
- Reception opening times: from 9 am until 9 pm (10 pm only July and August) -new arrivals must check-in before close hour.
- Open from 1st April to 31st October Rest of year: week ends and bank holidays (only restaurant).